Who uses the Homeschool official transcript?
This form is used by the students who are educated at home and by their parents to indicate which courses the students have completed, what credits they obtained and with what grades. This form is very important for students, as they have to submit it when applying for a college.
What is the purpose of the Homeschool transcript for college?
The transcript indicates the student’s academic progress in a high school during four years of studying: ninth grade year, tenth grade year, eleventh grade year and twelfth grade year. This form contains information about the student’s academic courses, grades, and credits they earned. This data is used by the college administration to make an admission decision.
Is the Homeschool official transcript accompanied by other forms?
When applying to college, the student, as a rule, has to provide other required documents together with this form.
When are the High School transcripts due?
The Official transcript is given to the student when he/she graduates from the High school.
What information should be provided in the high school transcript forms?
The academic homeschool transcripts must contain the following information:
- Name of the High school, address and phone
- Name of the student, ID, birth date
- Total amount of credits earned, GPA, graduation date
- Test scores
- List of the courses in the ninth grade year with grades, credits, GPA for each course
- List of the courses in the tenth grade year with grades, credits, GPA for each course
- List of the courses in the eleventh grade year with grades, credits, GPA for each course
- List of the courses in the twelfth grade year with grades, credits, GPA for each course
The school administration should indicate the date of issue and sign the transcript.
Where is the Homeschool official transcript forwarded?
The transcript is signed by the school administration and given to the student for further submission to the chosen college or for his/her personal records.